UGMuscle

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Hey everyone. Just wanted to wish you all and your families a Happy Thanksgiving.

Currently on my families menu is 2 Turkeys, mashed potatoes, homemade stuffing, cranberry sauce from scratch, 2 gravies, wife cooked pumpkin pie, apple pie and the bourbon pecan pie recipe she got from the forum here. Will post up photos a bit later.

13 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks brother, probably be my last one at home for a bit so definitely gonna enjoy it. I hope you guys have a happy Thanksgiving as well.

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all!

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving… let’s all gobble and wobble!!

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all :turkey:

7 Likes

I want to wish everyone here at UGM and their families a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. This is the one day outta the year I can eat all day and nobody looks at me funny lol

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at ugmuscle

Im off to eat some food enjoy your day brothers and sisters

BIGMURPH

5 Likes

Thank you. And I hope everyone here has a Happy Thanksgiving :turkey:

7 Likes

happy thanksgiving fam

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, enjoy family time and grub🤙

5 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone… my whole family is comin to my house, normal menu, football on tv, 12 adults, 11 kids ages 6months to 12 years old, gonna be a fucking mad house, however my dad is bringin Southern comfort to mix with eggnog,it is quite fucking delicious, and to do something different all the boys are playing horseshoe before we eat, it’s like 45 here so not to bad outside.

5 Likes

Ahh fuck. Thats what we forgot. The eggnog lol. Before everyone came over was drinking Glen Fiddich straight. After everyone showed, the Beam and coke comes out lol.

3 Likes

Nasty I don’t like either… the eggnog n So-co are good but it’s filling

I love egg nog when made right and at 50/50 mix with rum

3 Likes

I don’t think we have mixed it with rum, maybe for Christmas we will try it

1 Like

My wife has a real good recipe. I’ll post it coming closer to Christmas when she makes it.

1 Like

You get beam where you’re at?

1 Like

Im guessing that you already went through the calendar of jack?

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.