UGMuscle

Happy Thanksgiving UGM

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Watch your carbs today :grin: Tomorrow back on the diet.

If you have a few drinks please be responsible. Each drink is at least 100 extra cals :tumbler_glass:

@UGMain
@PHD @Bigmurph @SIEGMUND

4 Likes

I’ll watch all the carbs as I consume them lol. Happy thanksgiving ugm family

3 Likes

Forgot to shoot you the pic of my wife’s homemade from scratch pumpkin pie lol

2 Likes

Haha oh I’m watching and eating them, wife made this amazing berry pie from scratch and I’m loving it right this moment :joy:. Happy Thanksgiving UGM Fam!

2 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE WHOLE FAM AT UGMUSCLE.COM

BIGMURPH

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving Fam! Hope you spend it with your loved ones.

3 Likes

Everyone be safe and enjoy good cooking. Happy thanksgiving fam

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving brothers and sisters!:turkey::turkey::turkey:

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to all. Except if you don’t celebrate , just eat.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!:smiley::smiley:

I went to a polish buffet with a friend…i had a couple slices of roast beef maybe 8 ounces worth…a small piece of fish barely 3 ownces. a piece of baked duck breast 6 ounces. 2 cups of chicken broth tons of iced tea with lime unsweetened and a huge plate if lettuce and cucumber sattered with tomatoes dry…i def screwed up on tbe protein per meal…ugh! i started yesterday…what was i thinking…so anyways an hr later i was starving hadnt managed to go shopping yet stores are closed… so sipping tea and going to make more soup…then another small meal later…unfortunately i have no room to play right now lol!

1 Like

Chew gum.

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving UGM!

1 Like

good idea!

I know it sounds crazy. But it works

1 Like

i know. i was not thinking…i did that yesterday to help…as u said and i have been through it…the first few days to a week is rough…i get sugar withdrawals in the form of head aches…had one all day yester day now another is trying…before i was having my coffee with sweet cream to help curb my appetite…now no sugar at all…but i know after a few days i will be alright.

Splenda is what I switched to

1 Like

can i do sugar free fat free creamers?

wait i have to look i think dairy was allowed i forgot

fatfree cheese i know is

It’s a whole lifestyle change. Bro but it’s so worth it. We are all here for you.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.