UGMuscle

Happy Thanksgiving you beautiful mother fuckers!

Just wanted y’all to know I’m fucking thankful for my brothers here at UGL, and you make life not suck… I’d be drunk without ya… o wait…lmao

16 Likes

Happy pre Thanksgiving brother to you and all your kin

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving :turkey: to all UGMUSCLE
Members. Hope all is going well.

5 Likes

I had a few to buddy. Southern Comfort and Egg Nog

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 Likes

Thank you only one more awkward in law dinner left lol

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 Likes

Happy thanksgiving brothers. Grateful for my job my family my health. And thanks for the support from ugmuscle community.

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more @Thundercock . Happy Thanksgiving my UGMUSCLE FAM!! Hopefully y’all get to enjoy some quality time with your loved ones. Be safe :v:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all my UGM fam. Agreed @Thundercock. It’s hard to find likeminded people that are as extreme as ourselves that are not dead or in prison. Lmao. It’s what makes us family!!! God bless all!!!

5 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to all thanks for all the help I’m thankful for the turkey for the protein the sides for needed carbs but those pies those damn pies there sent from the devil herself

3 Likes

Trust god,clean house,help others .

2 Likes

Happy thanksgiving guys… destroyed legs now hot tub recovering

on the chilly :cold_face: thanksgiving morning… crushing food in a few hours!

6 Likes

Nice!!! How ya been? @Stratfordave I just got back from CA last week. I did find a gym that was open called Crunch Fitness. Those guys in there are serious!!! It was fun being a part of it.

2 Likes

I was in such a state last night I almost drunk posted my damn phone number… lmao

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving brothers and to the few sisters here at UGM

3 Likes

I hate that when you wake up and your like … ummm uhhh what did I say? Check your phone. I called who at 11 pm and talked for twenty minutes. I put what on UGM. Lol.

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving all.
Be safe.

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to all

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.