UGMuscle

Happy to be part of the family

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Yoooooooooooo
Juat wanted to give a quick hello. And show my respects to everyone in here. I am a pro bodybuilder. I’m here to help and hopefully make some new friends. I’m mr usa from 2014 if you want to know who I am :wink:

1 Like

Hey brother! Nice to have you aboard. Welcome!

1 Like

Proud to have you bro and big things coming. You need anything hot myself @TrenGod @Bigmurph and @SIEGMUND up.

Wow!! That’s awesome bro. Glad to have your knowledge.

Always glad to have more pros around.
Welcome to ugmuscle.is if you have any questions or need anything im here to help.

excellent ,
welcome. looking forward. to seeing you in the forums.

Is this you? If it is fucking amazing you definitely deserved to win damn.

1 Like

yes that is me :wink:

3 Likes

Your a beast there
Im really impressed I look at alot of pictures from shows and other guys competing and thats definitely one of the best. The pose is great and your symmetry is amazing.
Great win brother

1 Like

Lol your editing looks like he was posing nude up on that stage.

1 Like

I wanted to cover his comp number and I figured I would wipe out the eggplant while I was already in the area lol

LOL . I love the new trunks you gave me lol

Stylish right? Lol

Hahahaha bad ass trunks @Bigmurph lol.

You look amazing! :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

Wow bro now thats an amazing physique bravo!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.