This being harm reduction month here at UGM I thought it would be most appropriate for me to post this here first and then I may copy and paste it in Paramexer category as well unless @Bigmurph would like to recategorize it someplace else that’s more appropriate.
First let me start off by saying purchasing and owning a Roidtest Kit is invaluable and I’m very happy with the decision I made to purchase one as it has been a gamechanger. I also used the discount code offered to UGM members making it well worth the $100 bucks.
The next and most important thing I want to state in this post is to make it very clear that this is not intended for the purpose of bashing or discrediting @Paramexer in any way, shape, or form. He and I have resolved the issue and he’s been working very hard to make sure that this was a one off mistake and to find out what happened. This is solely to clear the air and to be open to the community and members that I have such a great deal of respect for and have always shown me the same respect.
This is something that’s been lingering for a couple of months. My logic behind purchasing the Roidtest kit in the first place back in September was to test a couple compounds and post the positive results in Paramexers category in support of him and his gear.
To my surprise and extreme disappointment, it didn’t turn out that way.
I was in about my 4th week of camp and was getting ready to leave out of state for the second half of training camp when I decided I would go ahead and do a couple tests before I left otherwise I wouldn’t be able to do any until after I got back home after my fight in late October.
•The first test I did was on Masteron and it was slightly off on the color chart but it wasn’t conclusive enough for me to say either way but I will say that it was in fact very close to the Masteron color chart.
•The second test I decided to do was on the Test Cyp 250 that I had just started running and the test showed negative for Cyp but positive for Test Propionate.
•The last test I ran was on his Primo E and unfortunately tested as Masteron Propionate.
All this taken into account that I was in the middle of training camp and took place the week of and the last test I did the day before I left out of state for the last half of camp. I sent Paramexer a message letting him know about what I had found and the issue went unresolved. I didn’t continue to press the issue because when I’m training and preparing to literally go to battle and fight another man I have to remain razor sharp in my focus and limit any and all outside distractions and this was a huge distraction. So I stopped all compounds except for lowering my test dose to 50mg of prop only EOD.
Now that the issue has been brought back to the forefront Paramexer has been in constant communication with me and has taken every step possible to not just solve this problem but to also find out the root of it to see what happened in the first place and also to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
In all of my experience with Paramexer over the last year and after talking to him at great length, I believe and am comfortable saying that this was not done intentionally which is the opposite of what I had believed initially after testing a second compound that tested negative.
I have always had great results using Paramexer gear and there has never been a single issue in quality in the last full year of being a part of his team since last December.
This was in my opinion an honest mistake and then a lapse in communication due to things going on in his life and the fact that I go off the radar during training camp especially during the last month in the lead up to a fight.
We are currently working together to move forward past this and I want to be clear to everyone that he has my vote of confidence and I believe that this will only make him a better sponsor and in turn will improve his ability to provide even better products and services to this community.