UGMuscle

Harm reduction month in November at Ugmuscle

Harm reduction month in November at Ugmuscle

HARM REDUCTION MONTH AT UGMUSCLE

435x65-B-jwtpLkSHvzySAhgrVKgreNal2LvlRxQu9Nv0lrrNFjqCbX5qmC-8PWxafP5lnPqV0AYQSStXwwqP_ORbeenaQQ%3D%3D

We practice harm reduction at ugmuscle and we really try to get all members to practice harm reduction. A great way of doing this is ordering a @ROIDTEST kit. Did you know that ugmuscle members receive 20% OFF at roidtest.com when using code at checkout UGMUSCLE .

November still has a member of the month contest but the contest is based on harm reduction. So articles written about harm reduction and testing done with a ROIDTEST kit or any other harm reduction product are included in the judging process.

November Member of the Month is sponsored by
IRONGOAT LABS
@IronGoat thank you for sponsoring member of the month November.

Small_Iron_Goat

https://ugmuscle.is/c/irongoat-irongoat

Check out his dedicated sponsor category and please support our sponsors.

Please post here that you are participating in this months event to be able to win.

Lets have some fun ugmuscle and help with harm reduction by testing the products that you have or have ordered.
BIGMURPH

@members

Lets congratulate last month’s winner

13 Likes

Good looking out, I’m gonna use that code when I next order a test from them.

2 Likes

We love the concept of Harm Reduction Month & are very happy to be a part of it!

It’s great to see the second annual Harm Reduction Month and it’s a reminder of how fast time flies!

Stay safe!

4 Likes

I am in

2 Likes

Do we only have one person participating???

2 Likes

I’d participate, but I’m not quite ready for my first cycle yet. Waiting to get body fat down some to limit sides.

3 Likes

HARM REDUCTION MONTH AT UGMUSCLE

435x65-B-jwtpLkSHvzySAhgrVKgreNal2LvlRxQu9Nv0lrrNFjqCbX5qmC-8PWxafP5lnPqV0AYQSStXwwqP_ORbeenaQQ%3D%3D

We practice harm reduction at ugmuscle and we really try to get all members to practice harm reduction. A great way of doing this is ordering a @ROIDTEST kit. Did you know that ugmuscle members receive 20% OFF at roidtest.com when using code at checkout UGMUSCLE .

November still has a member of the month contest but the contest is based on harm reduction. So articles written about harm reduction and testing done with a ROIDTEST kit or any other harm reduction product are included in the judging process.
It also is just like every other member of the month were your activity and participation are counted.

November Member of the Month is sponsored by
IRONGOAT LABS
@IronGoat thank you for sponsoring member of the month November.

Small_Iron_Goat

https://ugmuscle.is/c/irongoat-irongoat

Check out his dedicated sponsor category and please support our sponsors.

Please post here that you are participating in this months event to be able to win.

Lets have some fun ugmuscle and help with harm reduction by testing the products that you have or have ordered.
BIGMURPH

Last month’s member of the month contest

Looking forward to seeing more participants!!!

1 Like

Can you participate if you won last month? if so then I’m in.

2 Likes

Do articles about bloodwork count? Because I’m going to get mine done again here in a few weeks since it’s been a couple months since I last got my shit checked. Last time, my liver enzymes were very marginally elevated but nothing too serious. Hopefully they’re looking better this time around.

1 Like

Of course your in

1 Like

So the contest this month is based on harm reduction so definitely bloodwork falls into that category. I actually need to add that to the post.
Its just based around your activity and participation for the month.
Its really just being part of the community and helping others while also creating new topics and participating in discussions with everyone else.
This month just happens to be a theme of harm reduction other months are based upon reviews and other things throughout the year.
I hope you are in and participate brother.

Can reps participate?

3 Likes

You can participate of course but winning maybe not lol

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Heard that man. In that case, I’m in. I actually just paid to get bloods done so now I’m just working on getting it all scheduled in. Going for the more pricey option this time to check PSA levels as well since my family has a history of prostate cancer.

3 Likes

Another great harm reduction post from @ROIDTEST

ROIDTEST™ Top 5 Testing Tips

Check it out its a really great read

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.