UGMuscle

Hello! New to the forum

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself as I just joined! I have 15 years experience in the health and fitness industry, mostly bodybuilding and powerlifting related, with a huge passion for nutrition and supplementation. I have competed in raw powerlifting events 4 seperate times, and successfully took first place in my weight class all 4 times in my weight class and won the Wilks trophy as well twice (strongest pound for pound lifter of the day across all weight classes)

I have a diploma in strength and sport conditioning which focuses mainly on helping athletes become better at their given sport, mostly with a strong emphasis on Olympic weight lifting

Please feel free to say hi!

12 Likes

Welcome brother glad to have you!

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome! Anything we can do please reach out.

1 Like

Lots of noobs. Me too. I get on every day. Just a heads up. Watch out for @BigSwole69. Some seriously concerning posts.

4 Likes

Yeah brother welcome, we need people like you around here. Looking forward to seeing what kind of info you post my man.

1 Like

Welcome to UGM. Its good to have more knowledgeable people around here.

2 Likes

Welcome I misss oly lifts was doing some hang cleans recently but shoulder put an end to that

1 Like

@Trollus going to get ya :wink: lol

4 Likes

Welcome. Man, OP drops the super member of the month prize pack and intros come out of everywhere! I don’t blame them one bit.

4 Likes

@BigSwole69 he’s a really nice guy just sometimes he can be overly friendly, kinda creepy at times but he really means well. He’s kinda like the Tiger King.We don’t Judge here, it’s a judgement free zone kinda like a planet fitness lmao

@ChemicalWarfare I’m sure a man of your stature can handle yourself, glad to have you around, just reach out if you need anything. :v:

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Welcome to the college of knowledge

2 Likes

Welcome cuh

1 Like

Welcome brother. @NeuroRN. Good call. Hahahahaha. Never caught on until you said it lol.

I don’t blame them at all. That’s a helluva party pack.

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s serving it’s purpose We need more than six guys talking gay shit all the time lol.

4 Likes

If I could like that twice I would.

3 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.