UGMuscle

Help with coming off gear for 9 months straight

i was running 500 mg Test E and 750mg of decca a week for 15 weeks taking 12.5mg of aromasin e2d. Before I started that cycle dr told me I had low T. I changed jobs so waiting on insurance to kick in instead of cycling off I just cruised with 250mg of test a week for 12 weeks. Now I’m back on cycle running same test but 400mg of tren e and 250mg of Decca a week. Aromasin adjust to how I feel with 25mg of proviron a day. I’m taking 500iu of hcg a week no split which I probably should do but should I just cycle off then go to the dr or try to sake things back some first. If so what protocol should I do? I was going to take 100mg of clomid and 40mg of nolva for 2 weeks then taper down to 50/20 for 2 more weeks.

You have low T becouse of usage of gear or did u use it first time? and as an natural your T was low?

A lot of people dont do good and long pct to get natural hormonos back in.

I use clomid like this:
1 day 150-200mg
2 day 100-150mg
3 day 50-100mg
Rest of the 3-4 weeks 50mg per day.

To much clomid for long time kills good sperm my friend.

Well the sperm doesn’t matter I’m snipped. Lol
But when I was younger I would run gear not take any pct just stupid I done that for about 3 years. The dr was wanting to do more blood work and find out why my T is low but I’m pretty sure that’s why. I have 5 weeks left on cycle before I attempt to come off. ThinkIng about when I come off. Wait 2 weeks then go and have the dr figure it out.

You will make him a lot of problems do you tell him that u use gear?

No I don’t. Thinking about saying I did in the past.

Brother you will be lucky if you get a working endocrine system again and don’t end up on trt now. Alot of nor19 compounds in there and it makes it harder and harder especially decca.

I would get that insurance and do a doctor pct

2 Likes

I’m insured with the company now. What do you recommend. Go after I run my pct or go after my cycle with my system looking like shit?

Go after your cycle, without running a PCT, they will figure out with the low test levels what to do best, they will monitor you better. Maybe they will start giving you only clomid for a while,

Sounds good. Thanks I’ve looked all over the internet and found 900 opinions and none of them even seemed half ass right.

That’s the lovliness of the internet. Always a bunch of BS everywhere!

I am on a maintenance of Test 300 week How did the tren and decca help you ? What were you trying to gain. Looking to add to my test Were they oral or injectable.

They was injectable. That was my first time stacking decca with tren. I was only trying to run decca to help with my joints while on tren because it drys me out so bad. It was a pretty good stack all together.
Ran 500mg test e
400mg tren e
250mg of decca

Ok something new happened today. I read about it somewhere on here before but this might be easier. Long story short tried to get a quick one in with the wife before work and one nutt was somewhere it wasn’t supposed to be afterwards. @Bigmurph don’t mean to tag you but you seem very knowledgeable about these things.

After you busted a nut it went up inside you im guessing and you basically thought that it was gone?

That’s what ive had happen to me before but honestly I don’t know the answer about why this happens.
Once all the blood drained it dropped back into place ive had it happen a couple of times just don’t know why it happens.

That’s what happened. I raised my hcg 250iu a week to 750iu total and cut my tren in half. Give it about 3 weeks hopefully I’ll be able to increase it again.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.