UGMuscle

Here we go... 20 week prep

So I’ve spent the last month after surgery getting as fat as I can. I succeeded! I got up to 19% BF at 207lb BW. So let’s see how this goes. Been 20+ years since I prepped for a Comp so I’m curious to see if I can still do it mentally. Will I still have the discipline to not eat all the foods I love? Time will tell.

16 Likes

We look to be similar body fat hahah. But I got more loose belly ski

2 Likes

I see that send which from earlier I think

1 Like

Haha could be.

2 Likes

I fucked the word sandwich up real bad

2 Likes

Awesome. Can’t wait to see the end results.

1 Like

Woo it wasn’t me making unrecognizable sentences

5 Likes

Me too. It wasn’t easy but I went from 17 to 21 percent bf. My skin definitely isn’t as tight as yours though. I’m like @Dirtnasty I’ve lost a lot of fat over the year so am flabby skin. But now it’s on. Gonna try to hit 13 by 20 weeks. Will see

Good luck brother

4 Likes

Sadly I knew what you meant. Lol

3 Likes

Same to you bud. I’m shooting for 5-7%

4 Likes

You’ll be definitely shredded at that bf. I’ve never been below 15 that I can ever remember. So this is uncharted territory for me.

May as well enter a show while your at it

1 Like

I’m guessing I’m around 18 and Thais is probably the lowest mush over been of course being a lineman and undersized at 260 adding fat would have been welcomed

1 Like

18 is great for guys like us. Feels good too. With all your muscle even at 18 your gonna look awesome after your skin tightens up. You already do look like a damn beast haha.

1 Like

Honestly This is the best I’ve felt in long time I may go up to 20 for meet

1 Like

After my recent stint on adding calories to try and get fatter I can understand why. Cause my strength increased by almost 10 percent within a couple weeks.

Yep I have a feeling that’s why my dead dropped and squat stalled I’ve dropped about 15 from those weights being posted

3 Likes

Looking good brother, let’s get it!!

2 Likes

If this is the fat version of kad, can’t wait to see a sub 10 %bf version. You still look great now lol

3 Likes

Fat lad equal as lean dirt it’s all relative

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.