UGMuscle

Hey Guys! Fairly quick introduction

Hey Guys! Fairly quick introduction

Hey everybody! Just wanted to do a quick intro.
I am 27, 6’1, about 195 lbs, somewhere around 15 percent BF I would guess. I’ve been in and out of the gym for about 15 years. I am a commercial fisherman and often work 80-90 hour weeks doing a job most would find to be quite physically demanding.

I’d say with clothes on I look fairly strong compared to the average Joe, but on the thinner side. I have fairly broad shoulders and decent trap development, but I’m certainly not overly muscular haha.

I’ve done a short cycle of Ostarine at 15 mgs before and have currently been taking 15 mgs for a couple weeks and noticed some small improvements, but other than that no AAS experience.

I just put in my first ever order for Test Cyp, Aromasin, and Clomid. I plan to do 125mg of test Cyp every 3 days for about 12 weeks, unless I learn a better dosing schedule.

If you’re still reading thanks for hanging in there and sorry if I am rambling!! Haha. Happy Friday everyone!

5 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Should read our interesting thread on clomid. haha
Welcome to the board!

2 Likes

Thanks boss

Welcome!!

Thank you for the welcome and the advice. I’ll definitely read up on Clomid some more. Do you prefer Nolva?

Thanks evo!!

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome aboard brotha if you need anything or have any questions just click my avatar :v:

1 Like

Thank you and thank you @JB_rD81! Really surprised how many people have welcomed me this quickly. Lot of nice folks in here with good manners.

@Raphael3636 Its cool you responded, I actually decided to order through SRx! Really excited to hop on the gain train.

2 Likes

Welcome brother I hear nothing but good things from srx. This is a great community with good knowledgeable guys you will like it here.

1 Like

Thanks man I’m loving it already. Happy to hear yet another positive viewpoint on SRx. They seem to have a lot of good reviews from my research

Nice brotha glad to hear that if you ever have any questions just hit me up

1 Like

Appreciate that! Can I ask if you prefer Nolva over Clomid for PCT? @Raphael3636

1 Like

I recommend Nolva with HCG and have some arimadex on hand for any rebound effects

4 Likes

You’re the man. Thanks again

1 Like

Nolva for sure!
Lots of good info on here about that!

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome- nice intro. You’ll like it here.

1 Like

Welcome to the board brother! You will get all of the experience and answers you need here.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.