HGH for females 115 lbs

Does anyone have any recommendations for dosage of HGH for a 115 lb woman.

1 Like

Weight really isn’t going to be a factor here. Women, just like with AAS, are just more sensitive to exogenous hormones and compounds. Also it’s important to note that women throughout the course of their lives, compared to men, have naturally higher occurring levels of growth hormone in their body. That said, if your goals are more for anti-aging then a dose of .5iu to 1.5iu daily would be sufficient. If it’s for the combined anti-aging as well as actual growth then a dose of 2iu up to 4iu would be more than sufficient for most women.

I’d recommend starting at 2iu a day for like 3 weeks or so and see if you experience any negative side effects. If you feel ok there then go to 3iu for a few more weeks. Most women will find 3iu to be plenty. I wouldn’t suggest going over 4iu for women and that’s still a little steep in my opinion. Remember that GH is going to take at least 3 months before any real noticeable things begin to change. Expect to use it no less than 6 to 9 months to really see what it can do for you.

2 Likes

Also… make a proper intro to the community in our introduction thread section.

3 Likes

For women I usually recommend .5iu to 1iu. Like @Ironside said weight doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Just curious, is that where you recommend them to start or to run the whole time? I’ve seen a lot of women start at .5iu but tended to land at 2 or 3iu for the duration.

No I recommend stay at that. Women don’t need that much gh as it can really effect them a lot differently then men. My girl only runs .5iu. I’ve learned this from having top coaches teach me. I know what your talking about though from hearing recommended dosages that high but it’s not needed as women will respond very nicely to .5iu-1iu per day. My girl even takes off the weekends from it and she still responds nicely. The only reason she does is because she doesn’t like to pin lol

1 Like

But like I always say that’s what I recommend it’s not the gospel. Actually that’s new but it’s still the gist of what I say lol

2 Likes

I like your style bro. Less is more. Not to mention cheaper! Hahaha. It makes me wonder how much is actually necessary then when it comes to anti-aging. I’ve heard of Naturalist Doctors and Bioidentical Doctors prescribing upward of 2iu to female patients. Hell my mom was given 2iu for her script and had to dial it back to just 1iu from sides.

1 Like

What @Ironside said although I d say don’t go over 2ius. I know people like to push the boundaries but it is unnecessayt

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.