UGMuscle

Hgh newbie questions

Hgh newbie questions

I have several questions for the ugmuscle fam:

1. What is the lowest dosage of hgh you can take
    And see results with, I do some occasional mma and amateur boxing, so I dont want to shoot up in weight classes over night I’m currently 215 5’10 bf 12%

2. If the lowest dosage doesnt add strength or size would it serve as a bridge in between cycles

3. I’ve read articles on woman losing weight with hgh is that true, and how would that protocol work

4. Can you provide links to where I can read up more on it the 1st 3 pages of google are ads basically

5. PM me for this question

6. Can any one share there experience with hgh

7. I’ve ran halo, tren mast etc, so I’m not a newbie, I’ve power lifted and competed in several combat sports, I just want to walk around with a super hero physique until I die, ( evil laughter)

1 Like

Hey bro, I’ve never used hgh and cant answer much, edit question 5 were not allowed to ask where to find anything. Also check out OneQ, they have great info on there page.

3 Likes

Much appreciated

No problem bro. The hgh section here can answer most of your questions, I did alot if my hgh research here.

1. What is the lowest dosage of hgh you can take
    And see results with, I do some occasional mma and amateur boxing, so I dont want to shoot up in weight classes over night I’m currently 215 5’10 bf 12%

1iu and up start low and keep adding until you are comfortable possibly in the range of 4-6iu you can go much higher but side effects start to pop up the higher you go

1. If the lowest dosage doesnt add strength or size would it serve as a bridge in between cycles

Yes

1. I’ve read articles on woman losing weight with hgh is that true, and how would that protocol work

I don’t know for women but 2iu for a man once before bed is a good dose for weight loss and anti aging

1. Can you provide links to where I can read up more on it the 1st 3 pages of google are ads basically

Use the magnifying glass up top and it doesn’t go to Google it searches the site

1. PM me for this question

We no longer have pm available for the exact reason of what you were going to ask in pm

1. Can any one share there experience with hgh

Mine was good used it for a little over a year and off and on it helped old injuries heal a bit better

1. I’ve ran halo, tren mast etc, so I’m not a newbie, I’ve power lifted and competed in several combat sports, I just want to walk around with a super hero physique until I die, ( evil laughter)

Good luck and good gains brother

4 Likes

Write up from one of my really close friends. I find it to be pretty accurate.

HGH:
Pretty much a miracle peptide, it will literally make you feel 16 again. I cannot give enough credit to this amazing peptide.

To illustrate the non muscle-mediated effects (personnel; im very fine tuned with my body):
The morning boners, extreme high levels of libido and lower-refractory period (the time period where you ‘ejaculate’ and get ‘up’ again), the amazing skin texture (women wont be able to resist), the nail growth, the hair growth, the deep ‘REM’ sleeps, higher level of IQ and intelligence,the re-uptake of GABA receptors (especially in my case since i fried mine due to EQ and abuse of androgens); hence general 'mental well being and less anxiety and clearer mindset.

Also better blood work (cholesterol values and the likes). Aswell as making other drugs feel more (ie taking biotin a hair growth supplement + HGH and youll have greater ‘rates’ of growth then without it). That is gh is synergetic with many many compounds (T3/fat burners and ofcourse AAS which is discussed below).

Will also develop facial beauty (cosmetic side-effects): more pronouced jaw line (square head), higher cheek bones, muscles around eye socket thicken up, more andorgenic siddeffects in general. You pretty much start looking very ‘masculine’.

Massester muscles and the temporalis being prime examples:

Other facial muscles (not mentioned above that will develop):

HGH for mass (ie bodybuilding):
Now in regards to muscle growth, hgh has various pathways in which is acts as an anabolic peptide (anabolic means build up of complex structure from smaller more simple structures in science; fat build up from fatty acid is also anabolic). So be careful how you use the word anabolic. Now in regards to ‘positive’ anabolic growth (muscle), HGH is primarily mediated by IGF, but has other effects, it has its own fat burining properties (hence the synthesis of peptide frag 171-196), it induces lipolysis (fatty acids stored within fat cells are broken down released in blood). It has positive effects on hypertrophy. It also makes alot of gear feel ‘more’, for example if your on 500mg of test-e it will feel like 1000mg (insulin wont do this; ive tried both). If your not on HGH; cap your dose at 1,5gram (2grams TOPS; orals included). Im telling you ive taken 3600mg of eq (perm fried my gaba receptors and now have anxiety-attacks very easily) and 2100mg of tren, smashed grams and grams of test. All these will do 1 thing; lethargy and you regress backwards. If you think the pros in the 70s didnt abuse your delusional; they all did, but they learn to read their body and found

2 Likes

The MMA pro, War Machine, used to go to my gym. He told me he took 1 gram of test prop per week and 4ius of HGH per day. A few weeks before a fight he would switch to testosterone suspension. He’d drop everything before the fight to pass the drug test. I can’t remember exactly how long before the fight.

1 Like

I personally like about 3iu daily for health benefits and a bit of nutrient partitioning etc.

great answer, I agree.
I am currently running 4iu’s of GH and training twice a day. My body composition is changing a lot. I am dropping fat however I am not adding muscle. my goal is to lean out before my spring bulk so its working great. but diet and training are key as always no matter what we are using. cardio in the morning in your fat burning cycle of the day and weights in the evening when its the anabolic cycle of the day

1 Like

That’s exactly the way I do things myself when trying to lean out im big on fated cardio in the morning to lean and hit weight at night.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.