UGMuscle

HGH Pinning Methods & PIP

HGH Pinning Methods & PIP

So, how does everyone PIN their HGH?

I have been pinning IM for almost 2 weeks, and holy hell does it leave behind days of PIP. I decided to switch to SQ and see how that rolls for me.

Where are you pining for IM? When I used HGH last year - I always pinned in my delt. I never had a pip problem with HGH. Now propionate any test or Nano propionate it leave me a pip no matter where I pin.

Hmmm…
I’m just the opposite on the Test so far.

I have been pinning it in my thighs, but it may be a misnomer, since thighs are still virgin territory for mostly everything.

I did pin in delt once come to think of it, and it didn’t really leave any pip.

SQ has been the tried and true forever with GH and I know there are opinions about IM being better etc., but I think SQ will work.

I don’t mess with legs or quad injections to many veins and nerves. I only stick to the basics delts for small oils micro injections, hcg or HGH or gultes for for large oil injections.

Man I hit a nerve in my quad the other night didn’t hurt just sent chills down my leg must’ve lost some fat on my thighs.

Never heard of pip with hgh bro. I do mine IM quads and delts. I use the pharma pins but still even ug gh I’ve never had pip. Does sq hurt? I know of one client of mine no matter what gh he used he would swell at the injection site no pain just a knot I had him stop using it. No clue why his body reacted like that.

3 Likes

That’s pretty odd pip from gh. I always do SubQ and never had issues. Sometimes I might get a lil bump where I pinned but that’s pretty rare and I’m sure it was due to bad injection on my behalf cause I was in rush or something. Does the pain remain for days on end or for a few minutes, hours?

Both thighs were sore for almost 2 days and finally are almost going away after leg day, and some slightly more intense cardio last few days. It may have been the fact that I haven’t pinned in thighs with anything yet and/or other minor things. It was tolerable, but was just wondering if it was something I had to endure all of the time going forward.

Pinned SQ stomach last 2 and so far, so good.

1 Like

Yup brotha pinning virgin muscle we’ll def give you a little discomfort

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.