UGMuscle

Hi guys I just got my order from /srx-shop

Hi guys I just got my first order from /srx-shop/ shipping was so fast ! Literally ordered Friday and received it on Monday … and I can’t wait to see the results for my first show of the year the Arnold amateur !

6 Likes

Your experience sounds like mine, they don’t mess around. Good luck & enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome to UGM brotha, they are a top notch sponsor for sure! You should throw up an intro, let is know a little about you! Good luck in your show and your cycle!

2 Likes

Is this your first Arnold? I used to practically live at Vets Memorial when they came to Cbus from 1996-2013.
Not too far away…

1 Like

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around

1 Like

It’s actually my 4th but it’s my first time competing there

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome !

What are you competing in? Sorry if I missed that somewhere.

Welcome

welcome bro. love srx

1 Like

Welcome aboard brotha, if you have any questions just click my avatar for contact info, welcome man and thank you :v:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.