UGMuscle

Holiday weightloss goals

Holiday weightloss goals

Waiting for till turkey day to see if weight falls off from the DNP i took… so far seems to be a a stand still… i carbed the fuck out the last week on it just to see what havoc i could wreak… im talking 3 boxes of brownies… handful of donuts etc… back to keto now though. Ive got about 2 or 3 weeks before i want to start a cycle and test out these products. So im about to try and bust some ass. ive got a hot date with a suicide girl coming up so that’s extra incentive. Hope all is doing well and safe travels for those who are traveling if i dont post by Thanksgiving everyone have a wonderful Turkey day!

4 Likes

Im curious about your results for sure and happy Turkey day to you also brother

Forgive me for asking @VanillaGorilla but what’s a suicide girl?

1 Like

Look it up bro. You won’t be disappointed lol

1 Like

Tattooed and pierced hot models.

1 Like

I’m just here for the suicide girl haha jk bro. Very curious to hear about your results.

1 Like

Here ya go bro

2 Likes

The man delivers

Might have to try and get get me one of those

1 Like

When i look in the damn mirror it says yes… pin that shit right in the shaft of your dick… but the camera says… ehhh maybe give it… 15-20 more lbs. Its been a damn journey…

1 Like

Old thread but how did that date go?

2 Likes

Ummmm… she seems to be lost in her own world, dont change with the times get left behind kinda thing.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.