UGMuscle

Homemade protein bars

Here’s a rusty desert special for y’all.

6 ripe bananas
1cup almond butter
1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
Enough chocolate protein powder to make 90 grams for me it three scoops
Honey to taste

Put bananas in blender until smooth
Add almond butter blend until smooth
Add powders blend until smooth
Add honey blend

Butter a 9x9 pan pour in mixture bake at 350 until almost dry in middle about 25 to 30 minutes

Cool

Melt dark chocolate chips. Micro 30 sec stir then micro 30 sec stir then micro 10 sec stir and repeat 10 sec intervals until completely smooth. Cover protein bars with chocolate then sprinkle with sea salt. Put in fridge until chocolate is hard.

When you cut into pieces keep a cup of real hot water by you. Dip your knife into the hot water every so often to keep it hot while your cutting or else you will crack the hard chocolate topping.

And they don’t make your jaws sore from chewing on them like store bought.

11 Likes

Damn those look great

1 Like

Those got my mouth watering.

1 Like

Don’t eat all the Rusty desert specials ya hoser!

2 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

If you want some come and get them. Otherwise take off hey!!!

What’s up with the edit on the title?? I suppose it looked like I was selling them for $1. Lol. It was meant that is what the cost is to make them. Pretty cheap for good protein bars. Sorry for the confusion if that’s what it was @Bigmurph

1 Like

I know its a joke but its the rules we can’t buy or sell we can only talk. I could see the title being something that stood out you can make it whatever you want it just literally said for $1 I had to change that I know its silly smh

1 Like

Ya my bad. I was
Hoping to get rich off the dollar lmao. I won’t put anymore costs down to avoid future issues.

1 Like

Sorry brother Thanks

1 Like

Looks good👍

1 Like

Dude these look tasty. Might have to try this one myself. God knows eating cardboard from Quest is getting old lol

1 Like

They are so easy to make also. You won’t regret it

Rusty you should work on protein tart recipe so I don’t go through with drawls

3 Likes

Hahaha. I’ll get right on that lol.

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.