Couple things I alway like to pass to people to keep safe and keep others safe.
- Dispose of needles properly. Remember, the only thing you need to discard in a sharps bin is the needle. You can throw barrels out in the garbage. This reduces your amount of sharps to dispose.
- Slin pins. You can buy a needle remover and discard the barrel. Look on line. You can find them.
- Empty product bottles. ALWAYS remove labels and destroy them. Helps out not only you, it helps out the sponsors. Me, I actually crush the bottles before throwing them out.
- Any and all packaging should be destroyed as well. I have a paper shredder. They are cheap and also a good way to dispose of personal info. Get a proper shredder. Not a strip shredder. I burn my shredded paperwork in a fire pit. But hey that’s me. COMSEC is paramount.
- NEVER EVER take solicited sponsors unless YOU have verified or have a verification process. UGM does a lot of that work for you
- Make sure all transactions have documented proof. Pictures or receipt.
- NEVER sponsor for a friend. Make them do there own arrangements. Trust me. With Class III items, you don’t want to be a source of a source. That changes status if caught really quick.
- Try not to buy in crazy bulk. Trying to prove personal use when you have 100 10ml bottles of Test becomes tricky. Buy to prove personal use.
Just a few personal things I do I always share.