UGMuscle

House cleaning and being safe

Couple things I alway like to pass to people to keep safe and keep others safe.

1. Dispose of needles properly. Remember, the only thing you need to discard in a sharps bin is the needle. You can throw barrels out in the garbage. This reduces your amount of sharps to dispose.
  2. Slin pins. You can buy a needle remover and discard the barrel. Look on line. You can find them.
  3. Empty product bottles. ALWAYS remove labels and destroy them. Helps out not only you, it helps out the sponsors. Me, I actually crush the bottles before throwing them out.
  4. Any and all packaging should be destroyed as well. I have a paper shredder. They are cheap and also a good way to dispose of personal info. Get a proper shredder. Not a strip shredder. I burn my shredded paperwork in a fire pit. But hey that’s me. COMSEC is paramount.
  5. NEVER EVER take solicited sponsors unless YOU have verified or have a verification process. UGM does a lot of that work for you
  6. Make sure all transactions have documented proof. Pictures or receipt.
  7. NEVER sponsor for a friend. Make them do there own arrangements. Trust me. With Class III items, you don’t want to be a source of a source. That changes status if caught really quick.
  8. Try not to buy in crazy bulk. Trying to prove personal use when you have 100 10ml bottles of Test becomes tricky. Buy to prove personal use.

Just a few personal things I do I always share.

38 Likes

I have had people ask me to buy stuff for them I say I am an direct you where to go but not get it for you my dealing days are done. If I can take risk so can they

9 Likes

Good points

2 Likes

Good info!!

2 Likes

This is right on point and everyone should definitely read this thread

@UGMain

12 Likes

I changed this to news and rules to make sure that the most people possible will read this I also sent it out to ugm main.
Great post brother and this is part of harm reduction.

8 Likes

Good points brother.

1 Like

Couple of things I already do but I’m about to all of them these are good points appreciate the information…

1 Like

I don’t have a needle remover. I just use a side cutter and cut off the needle at plastic just above needle.

2 Likes

@TBU crushes the vials in his bare hands and eats them like the anabolic monster he is

8 Likes

Hah every last mg counts

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

That works. A needle remover just stores it in a container and you dump them in sharps bin. That’s all

3 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks @Bigmurph I never know where to put my shit 95% of the time. :joy:

2 Likes

Shit! I’ve just been throwing them in my regular garbage. Never really thought about it. Thank you

1 Like

Excellent rules to stick to.
With slin pins I always pull the needle out by hand then put it inside the barrel and push the plunger into it so nobody gets stuck. I remove labels. I put it all in a protein container, then duct tape then shit out of it, and put that in several garbage bags. One container holds close to a years worth of for me. If I had a fire pit I’d burn it all.

2 Likes

I remove the labels and burn them and as far as pins, I been putting them in aluminum cans with the caps back on and crush them so they can’t come out.

1 Like

I got you brother especially with this post I just wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance to read this because I believe it to be a great post because I believe that everyone is to comfortable with everything.
I haven’t been seeing any testing lately. I verify the sponsors and if im going to use gear I test all of it everyone really should especially with expensive compounds.

3 Likes

Thanks Bro, keep safe everyone.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.