UGMuscle

How do I write a introduction

How do I write a introduction

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Unless you are a previous customer or have established yourself around here for a period of time, I can’t move forward.

4 Likes

Thanks @Ldog I figured as much. Just trying to get him on board. :grin:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

He gets nolove

1 Like

Lol

Yeah here is how to order.
READ THE RULES

8 Likes

Nice intro

5 Likes
1 Like

@John, god I love your posts.

4 Likes

Even with all my positive energy?

5 Likes

It’s because of the positivity lol.

3 Likes

just being the devil’s advocate here, but he could be like me and be 15 years behind on tech. Hell I thought the disco bot was a real person :robot:

2 Likes

That’s what the rules and discobot are for and then he could have tagged me in and asked?

1 Like

10 4 I remember when I hit the ground here I was like a fart in a whirlwind :laughing:…thanks for not booting my ass

2 Likes

We don’t boot anyone unless they really deserve it we understand that getting started can be hard and were all here to help so I would rather fix mistakes and help rather than just jumping on someone and banning them that’s other forums and I never understood why they are like that it just baffles me lol

7 Likes

Yeah never been anywhere else. There’s good people here

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more

5 Likes

I apologize it’s been 15 years sense I even messed with a forum. I guess I’ll get started on a proper introduction.

1 Like

Welcome?

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.