UGMuscle

How to become or recommend a sponsor

Hey guys, wondering who I would talk to to recommend a good sponsor for our community, I have not talked to the pharm about this or even used their products but I know a few of my family members have who competed in powerlifting and have some pretty big lifts who love them. Obviously I and anyone else could order directly BUT UG holds people to standards and always tests and it’s just a good community to filter sponsors through and give people more options that fit their specific needs. If this is a violation of rules in some way I apologize and I will delete

1 Like

If you have a sponsor who wants to advertise have them contact me
[email protected]

I will put them through verification process

1 Like

I honestly don’t want to talk with you about a sponsor that email is for the hopefully sponsor to contact me.

Heed the warning of emailing BIGMURPH

1 Like

I won’t be emailing you directly there’s no need for that. I will reach out to them and pass on the message.

2 Likes

Exactly
Thanks

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.