Td looking forward to this hgh

14 Likes

Looks amazing brother good lord your going to just grow forever lol

4 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Think that prop will be good to run with ment as I will be pinning daily and it’s his ment anyways

3 Likes

I believe that microdosing is in your future brother

3 Likes

I’m actually planing on keeping test relatively low for that run let the ment shine

4 Likes

That’s the best way because of the estrogen I almost want to run it solo they studied it for trt or hrt actually but it might help control the estrogen issue if run without testosterone.
When it was just trestolone it was an oral so no one ran test with it and it was strong as hell

Yeah when thundercock asked about running primo as trt I almost said the only other thing that maybe able to run is ment but I will at least amhave trt of test gong

3 Likes

It seems to be that way but nothing came from the studies saying that it could replace testosterone. It was tested as a male birth control.
It was also tested for androgen replacement but its a super anabolic so that never made sense to me

1 Like

Holy crap. Is all that Prop?

1 Like

Yes I think it was all thrown in on accident hahah

3 Likes

I have run ment once before, it hits hard and packs on a lot of glycogen fast. Good mentally for me like dbol makes you happy.
I did 25mg 1st week, then 50mg ED for 3 more weeks and quit.

2 Likes

I’m doing 50ed for 8 weeks and then hope to to me my meet around it

3 Likes

You gotta give yourself time to dry out you should run the ment 8wks 50mg exemestane pharma grade. Then jump on Primobolan and go into your prep
With the hgh and Primobolan plus your prep meds you will have that 3d look that they talk about as long as you lean out which im sure is in the plan :wink:

1 Like

Thats a lot of prop. Damn. Hope you like it lmao.

Powerlifting meet i dan be as watery as I want to be haha

1 Like

Whoop whooop. Keep us posted on that GH

This looks fire. Saw you’re gonna run the ment at 50/ day what u gonna run the prop at?

1 Like

Try around 30 a day so I can see how good ment actually is

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.