UGMuscle

I love B1G 10 football almost as much as

BRISKET!!! Minnesota lost last night, loved seeing that, Wisconsin got the COVID, and Nebraska just fucking sucks… GO HAWKEYES!
image image image

In the package, 13.25 lbs, I trimmed 3.25 lbs, sitting in the smoker right now with oak, hickory and cherry… will be eating by 2:30 kick off

8 Likes

2 hours in, bark is forming nicely, hopefully in the next hour it will be set and I can wrap it

4 Likes

Man that’s a mean looking piece of meat.

2 Likes

I love big ten foootball almost as much as I love leg day.

SEC all day baby!

1 Like

I love big meat like that

It’s not in the shape I prefer but regardless I always sleep better with some meat in me

1 Like

I’m so hungry but fasting 48 hrs

I’ve heard it’s good to do that once a week.

I fast during the week, 16 hours and feast 8, on the weekends, it’s on like donkey Kong

1 Like

I’m sooo hungry :yum: and just killed it rock climbing

image image image

4 Likes

First picture is point separated from the flat, the flat is at the point of the knife… second is the smoke ring, 3rd is the flat and point sliced… flat is the top of the picture. I forgot to inject, so the flat was a little dry

2 Likes

I’m all about that

1 Like

Looks amazing

1 Like

I’ll have my smoker soon!

2 Likes

What are you getting?

Yeeeeeahhhh

This weekend will be pork belly burnt ends, baby back ribs, and 2 whole chickens…

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.