UGMuscle

I’m looking for a way to get banned

I’m looking for a way to get banned

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yep my understanding is this is how you dont do things. You’ve been here 2 days. Put in some fuckin effort

jeez laweez papa cheese.
I was just asking a question and I think in a respectable way.

The respectable to address the community would have been to read the rules. These questions go against everything we strive for at UGM, and to top it off this was your first post. “Hey guys fuck off getting to know me can you just help me score some raws?” Welcome to Underground Muscle.

2 Likes

Well sorry I didn’t mean it that way.

It is the wrong way, and at the very least you could have gave a introduction bro we are not a marketplace go search amazon or some shit.

1 Like

They were a little rough you should post up an introduction and read around the site we aren’t here to help you find anything. Were here to talk and discuss and help you that way.

Welcome to ugmuscle

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.