UGMuscle

I want to thank our new MOD @NeuroRN it's time to congratulate him

Well for about a week now people have been noticing that @NeuroRN has got a MOD tag and that’s right he is now part of the ugmuscle team of moderators.
@NeuroRN is a great guy and has done so much for ugmuscle since he has arrived as a member.
I really appreciate everything that he does he goes above and beyond since the beginning of him becoming part of this community.

If everyone could please let @NeuroRN get the congratulations that he deserves for making it to being a moderator. Im really happy to have him as part of the team.

Thanks
BIGMURPH
@TBU
@Islandswole
@TG
@rnmuscle
@Czworeczki

@trust_level_0
@trust_level_2
@trust_level_3
@trust_level_4

22 Likes

Congratulations sir

2 Likes

Right on big dog. Congrats on the upgrade

2 Likes

Congrats @NeuroRN well deserved!

2 Likes

@Poppy @Mrbell87 @PNWmuscle thank you brothers! Happy to be on the team!

8 Likes

Well deserved I hear the gift for becoming a mod a brand new lunch bag for meal prepping

5 Likes

@NeuroRN, CONGRATULATIONS!

2 Likes

Hahaha Damn. That’s really good timing :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well deserved @NeuroRN his advice is always helpful

2 Likes

@Trobchbb and @JB_rD81 thanks brothers!

1 Like

Congrats Brother! Appreciate reading all of your wisdom.

1 Like

I heard tell @NeuroRN gets a gold plated diamond encrusted 1963 panhead HD…just like the one @Bigmurph has.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: i like this idea even more!

1 Like

Cuz you know @Bigmurph is making millions off of UGM.

1 Like

Haha I don’t get paid shit lol
We don’t run like other forums that do get rich

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

I once had a 150cc scooter lol

1 Like

Thank you @johnjuanb1!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: was this recent?! Bc I would love to see you on a 150cc scooter! PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

2 Likes

Your rich In love though

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.