UGMuscle

I was asked to introduce myself

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hi, I recently found this forum after I got ripped off by ivitamins. Someone told me it was a source they use to use. I recently made my first successful purchase at steroidify. In the 90s I played baseball in college and dabbled with gear, but it was tough to find. Now in my mid 40s I’m looking to get the physique I always wanted.

7 Likes

Welcome to the board!

1 Like

welcome. glad you joined!

1 Like

Welcome to the board

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome bro

1 Like

Welcome bro, many great verified sponsors here my man, if you have any questions please feel free to hit me up

1 Like

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome. I did tons of AAS in college and dabbled in baseball. I went to the batting cages 7 times. We all have a lot in common.

4 Likes

Welcome!

I went to the batting cages 7 times

hahahah

Welcome bro

Welcome- you’ll like it here

Welcome to the madness

1 Like

Where the fuck you been

1 Like

I go to school full time Monday thru Friday so I’ve kinda been busy with that. Takes a lot a lot a lot of my time.

3 Likes

Ok yeah I imagine it would, I used 18 months of my gi bill, however I took this fall semester off.

Ya man I’m using mine right now. Going to a trade school. I couldn’t do the regular college.

The school already has a job for me right when I graduate at the end of the year

2 Likes

That’s great.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.