If you have been blocked logging in its your VPN company and ddos attackers abusing there systems

2fa 2 factor authentication on virtual proxy network

1 Like

Yup

Taste bout the same?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

I’m gonna look up nutritional value between the two

1 Like

Ok cool. I’ve never seen them for sale around here

1 Like

I’ve never seen em for sale In a store before, from the farmer where i hunt.

1 Like

My dad gets them from a friend of his also

1 Like

I’m going to drop myself from this site guess I fucked up not sure what I did I thought I asked BG s question to only him didn’t do on purpose do I got banned no problem guess that’s the rules. Thanks for the time here take care good luck yo all ironman53

1 Like

When did you get banned? For what?

You don’t even have an account under ironman53 so you wanna help me understand what you’re talking about @Ironman56

1 Like

There was never an Ironman53 account so unless you’re confused you were not banned from ugmuscle.

I find it funny that you posted here if you don’t reply what’s going on by tonight I will then really ban you let me know what you believe actually happened and don’t be so dramatic. @Ironman56

1 Like

@Bigmurph

I edited out his last post a day or so ago about “getting a list” from flash. Dirt responded with “they have a site”.

No biggy. I thought nothing of it.

@Ironman56 no biggy brother. Flash has a site and I thought asking for a list was inappropriate. The other fella answered you directing you to their site.

I apologize for any misunderstanding. You are NOT banned. If @Bigmurph hasnt banned you then you are not. You’ll get a warning I promise you.

All is good.

1 Like

It’s one day ago under the “who hasn’t tried flash labs yet” thread.

No one banned a Ironman53 he is confused about his log in there was never an account created with that name

1 Like

I think he must have fat fingered the “ironman53”

He’s posting under “ironman56”

Sorry I put ironman53 it’s ironman56 sorry I asked a question thought was asking a sponsor must not understand the rules. I’ll resign my profile from the group thanks for the tine the people hete are great sincerely ironman56

2 Likes

You don’t have to but if you want we can make that happen its your choice

Brother brother brother

You aint got resign !

I promise you @Bigmurph has edited ALL OF US at one time or another… multiple times. Like i said no big deal.

Relax @Ironman56

1 Like

I enforce the rules exactly the same way against everyone mods included

1 Like