UGMuscle

IFBB WPD Pro Amy Kozle Charged with Steroid Distribution

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

1 Like

Looks like a dude face and girl body. Not exactly making the most of roid use. :rofl:

1 Like

That’s a hard looking 46… there is more to that picture than just juicy juice. :joy:

Damn cold blooded haha

1 Like

at least she has boobs unlke some of the women pros lol

There fake though right I actually can’t tell lol

She is strong and built, she definitely put in work and she is a pro bber and Powerlifter.
She will get to workout even more now that she is going to have alot of time to do SMH

3 Likes

lots more time to work out lol. she’s huge in some of her other pics i seen

1 Like

So its just an off picture then

I think I would smash🤔

6 Likes

Like how much gear do you have to be holding to be charged with intent to distribute? Think about all the vials of Test-E seized by customs and all you get is a letter in the mail.

1 Like

definitely lol

1 Like

Same no shame in my game

1 Like

That’s Daniel Dae Kim from Hawaii Five O dressed in drag

1 Like

3 Likes

That movie is hilarious

lol

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

I’d hit it

1 Like

She’d probably take us all :joy: her jewelry company is actually pretty cool though… she has some cool pieces

2 Likes

Probably her first charges. She wont do much time

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.