UGMuscle

I'm back ladies and gents

Hey everyone here its been a while but I’m thinking I’m back and happy birthday to me

Can a brother get a hand getting bitcoin? Shit changed need to land a td people’s,

2 Likes

Welcome back sig why the name change done with guns

Lol right nah I’ve forgotten the whole sky net routine whats a good 1 and I need to be reinstated

I’m doing got dropped down to 250 won the flash contest and now back up to a mean 272. Almost done with second cycle

1 Like

Sweet man

Probably lean out a bit once test levels get back to normal then it’ll be bulking season will be trying to hit maxes of 500 on both bench and squat next week with 675 being goal for dead

1 Like

Fuck yeah I remember now you always were a stout mfr I’m but 218 now but I’d like to hit 240. Been a helluva year for my bunch :crazy_face:

most recent pic

1 Like

Damn dude you’ve changed a lot!

I have decent genetics to work with

So what was your first Alias ?

Sig 516

2 Likes

He’s been off fucking chikens

2 Likes

Yes! SIGGGYYYYYY MISSED YOU!

1 Like

Welcome back Sig

1 Like

Thanks guys been a long time taking trips and never leaving the farm. Headaches are still here looks like I’m a lifer with em. Oh well wth they don’t kill me just make me question shit lol.

1 Like

Wish I could get on a protocol for the headaches

Oh damn man I’m on 3cc emgality, 1ce per month and a calcium channel blocker as needed to supplement till the end of the month. Sucks big nuts. Constipation, no sex drive. And no psychotropic stuff don’t work but im maintaining

Yeah I was referring to wish I could put on shrooms
To help but remembered you said they didn’t or you could t

2 Likes

Ah man they are fun tho lol but not medically necessary for me.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.