UGMuscle

In body scanner results

In body scanner results

I stopped at the local nutrition store, and they have one of those fancy in body scanners. I think last time I was 11% bf. damn quarantine got me up 1%. Feeling like I’m good and dialed in for my next run.

5 Likes

That’s a cool little scan to get done

It’s supposed to be pretty accurate. Our local supplement store let’s you scan for free.

1 Like

I was just about to ask the cost im surprised to hear that its free.

1 Like

It breaks down your whole body from right to left arm to leg and trunk that’s pretty cool

1 Like

I think it cost $99 other places. But it’s a way to get you in the store. Because obviously I will find something to spend my money on once I’m in there haha

1 Like

Also I know a lot of gyms have them and if you’re “interested” in the gym. Do the tour etc, you can typically use them for free. It’s closest thing to a DEXA scan I’ve seen.

1 Like

Is it a “BodPod” that you climb into? How does it take measurements?

It has sensors for feet and extendable arms that your hands grab. Stand barefoot on the sensors. Using bioimpedence measures all that. Or so I’m told.

Oh. Yes, I’ve seen those.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.