Intense training leads to growth

You guys ever train so hard that your quads, glutes, and hams hurt so bad that they feel like you took a bad shot in those areas? Yea that’s how I feel after training legs the other day. Yesterday hurt so bad I could barely move and this morning isn’t much better lol

7 Likes

You ever train legs so hard that you walk like a pregnant woman for 3 days? That’s how I know I trained them hard. Specifically the abductor machine!

2 Likes

I train legs hard enough to walk like a new born giraffe does that count?!

2 Likes

Lmao yes. I love finishing up a leg exercise then pacing back and forth trying to see if my legs are going to buckle below me.

3 Likes

Hahahahaha that’s a good one @Ironside that counts bud lol

2 Likes

Not sure I can say I’ve walked like a pregnant lady but definitely a crippled man trying to run from the law :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: kidding I don’t run :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol the abductor machine always makes me walk with my feet and knees turned out the next day like a pregnant woman walks. The machine at the gym I go to now doesn’t go up in weight that high so I max it out at like 260 I think it is and just rep until I can’t anymore for 5 sets.

2 Likes

This post got me thinking @PHD Funny how you never hear ‘normal’ people say things like we do- never hear golfers judging how good their round was by how much they hurt or a builder saying how the wall he built yesterday must have been great because he’s in agony. I know we are the minority in this world but surely we belong in an asylum or something similar- we truly are fucking bonkers. Wouldn’t change it though for anything lol.

3 Likes

I’ve said it before that it takes a little bit of crazy to be the way we are. OCD only barely scratches the surface as an explanation lol. We’re all a bit masochistic and nutty and that’s why I love this lifestyle and the people that live it along side us

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.