UGMuscle

Intro - happy to be here!

Hey everyone, great community! Been lurking for awhile now. About to start my third cycle, 20 week test/EQ cycle. 37 years old–been at it since I was in my teens and really focused in the past ten years. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

11 Likes

Welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome brother. Sounds like you’ll fit in good here

2 Likes

Welcome sir.

Do you have a particular goal?

2 Likes

I hope I can learn the ropes quick. Ya’ll seem like a good bunch and I’m just looking forward to learning as much as possible.

4 Likes

Just to get lean and jacked! Definitely that, but really I’m here to learn as much as I can. I’m always interested in taking my training to a new level. I’m relatively new to being enhanced so I think I’ve got a lot to learn there too. I’m 5’10” @ 181. BF around 13%. I’m hoping to get up to around 195 and then just maintain and stay strong. Thanks for saying hi!

3 Likes

14 extra good pounds is not a big stretch. Very doable.

2 Likes

Sounds like a solid goal. Welcome to our community! I’m sure you’ll love it here.

2 Likes

Any particular post I should be checking out to read any site rules for how to post/content guidelines?

Welcome

2 Likes

I posted the link up a few posts.

Here it is

3 Likes

Welcome. Solid spot. Ask questions and get good advice from the locals.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to UGM

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome.As you’ve seen already, it’s a great place here,people want to help others.

1 Like

Welcome bill bill

1 Like

Welcome!!!

1 Like

I love this place!!! Keeps everyone safe from our own bro science lol. I personally learned so much about diet and sleep and different exercise strategies. I have advanced further in my short time here then I have on my own over 20 years.

3 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around hit me up anytime at @Bigmurph anytime im here to help

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.