UGMuscle

Intro- Hello everyone

Hi. I been enjoying the forum for a couple weeks. Awesome place full of awesome people from what I see. So I decided to introduce myself. 31 male 5’11 225lb 20% bf. I would classify myself as a power builder. I love lifting heavy compound but I also enjoy watching myself improve in the mirror. I’ve trained since I was 20 but not consistent. Got married full time construction job but finally able this past year to balance out enough time to start training again. Natty for now but placed an order. Gonna run some Test E for my first. But I’m not starting til 15% bf. Not that I feel I have too. but more of a test to prove I can be consistent with diet before jumping on gear. My lifts now are squat 315/deadlift 395/bench 245/OHP 160.

[My grammar is bad and I type the quickest way I can sorry i know this will annoy some.]

Looking forward to getting know you guys. If I left anything out or you want to know more feel free to ask

8 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around

1 Like

Welcome sir…me personally I was married to the devil’s sister for 16 years my annoyance bar is way high…you’re grammatical errors aren’t even close. Hahaha

1 Like

You still doing construction?

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

Thanks bigmurph if this isn’t allowed sorry. But I actually found this forum by reading your review of roidtest and I was like “that guy seemed like a straight shooter” and I noticed you posted a link to a website so I decided to check you out the rest is history.

3 Likes

I definitely try to be im an honest person good or bad people don’t always like the truth lol

3 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

You can’t be worse than my spelling and grammar welcome

4 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Yes I do paving and road construction so this is the off season til March.

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Darn that’s heavy construction

1 Like

Welcome, great intro, and even better, your nailing down diet and have a BF goal before you start, great place here to learn and share info.

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome! Also cutting before I hop on too. Lots of good people here.

2 Likes

I’ve learned a lot already just poking around! This place is a gold mine of info. I’ve worn that little magnifying glass out lol. Thanks everyone for the welcome looking forward to conversing and watching everyone’s journey

2 Likes

Did that as wel cut all the way down to 270 before first cycle last year

2 Likes

@Causkatz @Gymrat2021 the beauty of this is many of us on here have taken the journey…some have done it wrong (me) and many have done it right. But there’s many here that know this stuff backwards and forwards.

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.