UGMuscle

Intro-We can rebuild him, we have the technology

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hi all. Just wanted to drop by and leave a little intro about who I am and who I am not.

I am not:

A bodybuilder by any stretch of he imagination, amateur, pro, or otherwise.

I am:

A guy that after 3 kids, working 70 hours a week, and having major abdominal surgery let himself get very out of shape.

A guy that with the fitness and nutrition guidance of @PHD (who took me under his wing as I guess a special project :grinning:) has lost-so far-51 pounds over the last 9 months. We’re working my ass off-literally.

I probably won’t be around here much but I’ll check in every so often, maybe post some before and after photos of what I think is already a pretty damned good transformation. It may be a bit shocking by the time I’m done.

Peace out

9 Likes

Sounds good.
Welcome to the board.
I’m hoping to use PHD after the first of the year.

1 Like

Welcome- you’ll like it here

1 Like

Welcome bro. You definitely have come a long way bro. Keep it up

good progress. welcome

Welcome man would love to see results when you are up to it. Always good motivation seeing others improvements.

Awesome job brotha, keep at it and welcome aboard!

Welcome and sounds great good luck and good gains brother. Keep killing it and hopefully we get to see those pictures

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.