UGMuscle

Introducing myself to the forum

Introducing myself to the forum

Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself , been following this site for a while and like the helpfulness and knowledge here. Been using paramexer in my lasr few cycles and am.impressed with their product. Been in the game a while and never posted b4, been in these forums back from the steroid encyclopedia days so I appreciate how you operate

8 Likes

Awesome man, Para is too notch , and welcome aboard brotha it’s a pleasure to have you here if you need anything just hit me up :v:

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother. Post up some reviews on the products you have used. Paramexer I great, but knowing what others have used will help people out. If you need anything I’m on pretty regularly.

1 Like

Awesome to have you here.
It’s the forum to be on.
Great people.

Welcome brother! Para has great products and is top notch.

Welcome

Welcome !!

Welcome aboard man!

Welcome

I’ve used their TMT also added a little extra tren with it ,their injectable dbol, and cyp, which worked out great -ive tried their Adrol also, nothing but great products from them , got one most week before I start my nolva , I’m an old dude and never done any pct in the past just used to stay on cyp , so I’ll take advice on that , have 20mg was gonna run 49 a day for 2 weeks then cut to 20 for 2 more weeks before I start a bulk cycle , appreciate the welcome

1 Like

Welcome!!

I’m still young so I still pct. Whenever I’m done with kids probably just start cruising. I’ve used there tmt with good results just wish I’d bought more.

This might sound shitty but I’m trying to cut out my "middle.man, emailed paramexer earlier for their list , want to order direct, my guy still gives me great prices , checked out the Dutch pharma place earlier, cant remember the exact name, the Rippex seems like something I’m interested in , except their out of stock.right now , so my pct sounds good?, 40 a day for 2 weeks down to 20 for 2 weeks of the nolva

1 Like

I mean that should be good on nolva but I tend to add clomid in as well to cover all boundries.

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around

1 Like

Welcome to UGM!!

1 Like

Cool, will do , appreciate the feedback

1 Like

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome brother!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.