UGMuscle

Introduction after a hiatus

Introduction after a hiatus

What’s up guys! Not new but I haven’t been on in a while and never made much of an introduction. I’ve always been active and in a gym. Wrestler for my school years, military, and adrenaline junky. Not the best Dieter because I can eat anything and barely gain. I take in about 5400 caloriesa day and stay within 185-188 and I’m a short fucker at 5’5". Not highly educated on gear but can get by with out damage. I try not to give advice for now. Just turned 30 and have run 4 strong cycles in 2 years with some cruising and one pct. The cats that got me into in suggested not to and I made the mistake of not reading more until I hade gone through my second cycle. I like long walks on the beach, pussy, and meatloaf.

9 Likes

Mmmmm… meatloaf lol welcome back brother!!

1 Like

Welcome back to the board.

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Me too lol

Welcome back to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around

1 Like

Glad to be back.

Can’t go wrong.

Welcome !

Welcome back bro.

Welcome back brotha, if you ever need anything or have any questions just click my avatar for contact info :v:

1 Like

Welcome brother! Glad you are here.

1 Like

Welcome brother!

1 Like

Welcome aboard man!

At 30 are you TRT? You said cruise so I assumed…?

Good info here and no BS

1 Like

There no point in bullshit for me. I just started TRT this year though.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.