UGMuscle

Introduction-Old but New to UG

Introduction-Old but New to UG

What’s up brothers…new here but been around for a while always looking to learn new stuff. Hope to contribute where I have experience.

9 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around what are your stats and what’s your thing bbing, powerlifting, or gymrat like me?

This is a great site hit me up anytime by typing @Bigmurph and it will send me a notification

2 Likes

Welcome to the board.
Tons of great people here and lots of information too.
Enjoy

Welcome!!

1 Like

Welcome to the group

1 Like

Welcome!

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome aboard brotha!

Welcome!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome to UGMuscle

Welcome!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome…BB is my thing trained for a show when I 45 kind of got burnt out, work took over after and I ended up taking off for 2 years. Have been back in the gym for a few months on TRT. Just started a cycle a week ago.
Current Stats: 48, 188lbs, on the high side around 15% BF.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.