UGMuscle

Introduction to group

Introduction to group

Hello all,I have been a silent member for a while. I just thought I would introduce myself. I’m 32yrs old, have 3 kids. I’ve been bodybuilding for 4 years. I did a bikini show in 2016 and realized I belong more in figure. So that has been my goal now. I am just trying continue to build more muscle. I am 5’8" so it’s a little harder for me to get that density. I have an especially hard time growing my upper body so I have been experimenting with different workout splits and nutrition to see what can get me the best results, I just want to get jacked lol. Right now I follow John Meadows’ programs and love it. If there are any other ladies on here, I’d love to hear any advice or tips!

6 Likes

Not a lady but welcome aboard!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Welcome to ugmuscle glad to have you around we have a few different females on ugmuscle @zombiegirl2010 seems to be the most active at the moment.

2 Likes

Welcome to the board

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome, are you already juicy? If not, get juicy!

2 Likes

Hell yes I am lol. I’ve only taken anavar and primo though. I am about to start a cycle of Winny to see what results I can get with that. Have you tried that before?

1 Like

Awesome! Yeah, I did a cycle of Winny last year. Great stuff! You should try test prop along with the Winny.

1 Like

Ok so I was thinking about that too! I’m trying to look like Natasha aughey do you know her? I need something that will help put more size on my upper body because it sucks. I read test p doses should be like 2mg EOD but I’m a little worried about giving myself too much. Would you stick to low doses of that and the Winny?

Food will put on size.

1 Like

Welcome glad to have you !!! as @John said want more size eat more. I’m coming off my winter bulk now to see my results.

1 Like

That’s true, I have done a bulk. I’ve actually been bulking for 3 years basically. Prioritizing my protein. I’ve also changed my training to optimize my muscle gain while being natural. I think I look good and could maintain here,but I would like to start a low dose cycle to build more as well as help me recover from my training quicker since I train very hard and recovery tends to hinder how many times I can work a body part, which being natural you really need to be training more frequently.

Test prop is a short ester and every day is usually recommended so that you keep your levels stable. The typical female dose is 2-3mg ED. I fly closer to the sun, myself lol. I cruise on 5mg and when I’m blasting I run between 7-10mg ED.

I don’t even wanna share what I took when I was on Winny lol. I had an injectable suspension, which made it easier to adjust as needed. Winny is good stuff, but I like dbol better, personally.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!!

2 Likes

Welcome!!

1 Like

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Welcome to the club

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.