UGMuscle

Introduction to UGMUSCLE Community

Hey guys been scanning the forum for a bit now, recently decided to join looking to start my first cycle, I’m currently 6’1” 150 lbs always been under weight skinny kid played sports my whole life after high school I’ve stayed in the gym. 4 months back I dabbled in Sarms and got to 170lbs my personal best just to lose it after my run and COVID didn’t help , made eating 6 times a day hard when grocery shelves were empty… ready to learn all I can and take things to the next level my goal weight is 210 lbs and help would be appreciated thanks!

9 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome dude you came to the right place

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome! If you’re young, soak up all the knowledge you can. Lots of info here, and the bullshit is usually kept to a minimum, which helps.

2 Likes

Welcome to the board

1 Like

Welllllll come

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

What sarms did you run

1 Like

I’ve ran ran ostarine, mk677, lgd4033 and rad 140 cant remember off the top of my head in what order and a couple of those were stacked together, seemed good while I was using them but a lot of water retention on some

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome aboard brotha if you have any questions just hit me up :v:

Welcome man! That goal is definitely achievable. Keep us posted :+1:t2:

Welcome!!

I’m gonna hijack your introduction but has anyone seen or heard from YOUTS on or off site have t seen a post I know we all get busy sometimes

1 Like

YOUUUUUTTTTTTTSSSSSS WHERE ARE YOU . Silence is golden except when it’s not

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.