Is it possible 200mg?

Question to the group and I hope it’s not stupid.
Seems like anyone that uses primo pins 600-800 weekly. Why do none of the sponsors make 200mg doses? I know Dragon pharma does but I don’t trust them at all.
Is this possible?

1 Like

I believe it has something to do with aas itself and not holding/mixing well with the solution and it being painful with a higher number, and I’m probably just talking outta the side of my neck, I’m sure there is someone that’s gonna provide you with a better answer.

3 Likes

I swear I seen a 200 somewhere though

Used to see it back in the day but recently only Dragon. Hopefully one of the sponsors can help out

There’s 200mg around man. I’m sure it would be a painfull pin. I never ran Primo but had a buddy that brewed 100 and I was a test dummy and that shit hurt. He was an excellent chef so I knew it was the compound that affected me. Also the shit is pricey man, so if the sources Primo100 isn’t flying off the shelves I doubt they would make a 200. Also @Kad1 why don’t you trust Dragon? I know allota guys swear by there gear. I never used Dragon but am just curious, is it the time they were sending Prop in Enanthate labeled vials?

1 Like

Do two mls at once.Or pin extra times.Or is that a problem?

2 Likes

That’s the problem. That’s what I and all the other guys do

1 Like

I’ve used 200 in the past and didn’t hurt anymore than 100. I have not had any pip with any of the primo I’ve used. And I’ve used a lot. My favorite gear. Yes, dragon sold mislabeled gear so I do not trust them. I roid test all my gear that comes in and no way to know for sure If it’s 200 or 100

2 Likes

If they’d swap out gear as inexpensive as test, who knows what they’d do with primo? I’d need to see some valid testing to trust them

2 Likes

I’ve never used it

1 Like

Yea I feel ya man, dragons shit is to expensive for my taste anyways, I can get gear just as good if not better of dom. sources here for half the price. Now I’m thinking maybe my body doesn’t respond well to primo if you say you had no pain. I was thinking of doing a fun of primo but from everything I read people say stay in the 600-800 range for no less then 16 weeks. Thats Lot of money, id rather spend that on Tren and EQ and will prolly look way better then if on primo, I could be wrong though

1 Like

Yeah it does get pricey. I ran 16 weeks finished about 6 weeks ago. Love that stuff. I’m good at 600 per week. No sides and this stack was awesome. I was shredded at 195 5ft 6inch.
600 primo
300 NPP
300 test C
Last 8weeks
300 MP
300 proviron

1 Like

Nice stats brotha!

1 Like

300 proviron means what exactly?

Sorry my mistake.
4omg per day

1 Like

Ha ha ok, I was tryin to do the math if that number came to 300 per week, or 30mg a day, or possibly 300 mg per day, and then I fucking quit and just asked you.

2 Likes

Haha I apologize for making you do all that math.

1 Like

Ha ha thanks, it’s quite strenuous for my brain.

1 Like

One of the old sponsors used to carry 200mg

2 Likes

Wonder if they are still around

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.