UGMuscle

Is shipping insurance necessary, it isn't

Evening campers. Anyone use shipping insurance from a sponsor? I’ve never heard of that and it’s pretty darn pricey. I’ve never had a sponsor not make good on something damaged or disappear . @Bigmurph @BEARBRREP
Thanks I. Advance

5 Likes

I’ve never seen it before. I haven’t heard of it either until now. Anytime there were ever shipping issues on here sponsors have always just made good on stuff. At least from the threads I’ve read.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s a new trend. Rather than have the sponsor assume 100% of the liability from end to end…maybe they’re leaning towards some sort of “insurance”.

Heck, they had insurance on pizza delivery.

Just my thoughts without enough coffee in me yet.

I wonder if NOT purchasing the “shipping insurance” releases the sponsor of all delivery liability?

Having
My first cup now

1 Like

I hear ya. Heading over to daughters house to replace sliding glass door in a bit. Good dad stuff.

2 Likes

I kinda look at this insurance issue like I do any other place of business. The small mom and pop shops seem to do better at customer service which is why I will use them when I can. A company that is willing to make our end as hassle free as possible especially without added extra expense has earned my future business. If one guy is peddling insurance another guy is promoting great customer service at no charge. I’ll take the guy who is promoting the great customer service.

2 Likes

Have fun with the daughter

1 Like

Her boyfriend is helping so that’ll help.

1 Like

Good. I don’t think I’d like the boyfriend if he just sits and watches lol.

Nah he’s a good dude. Both girls have great boyfriends/fiancé FINALLY.

1 Like

No shipping insurance they can’t advertise here if they can’t stay in good standing.
I wouldn’t use shipping insurance

@Sponsor_G

2 Likes

Who is trying to do shipping insurance I need to speak with them @Kad1 ?

Blackroids

1 Like

Don’t pay for insurance or use a different sponsor if they don’t guarantee there services but I believe that they will if you speak with them

3 Likes

Its a requirement to advertise at ugmuscle that they guarantee there services.
It even says guaranteed then talks about insurance that’s not going to be for ugmuscle members.

@BEARBRREP

2 Likes

Ok thank you for the clarification

1 Like

@Bigmurph what did I do wrong?
https://ugmuscle.is/t/post-hidden-by-community-flags/17643?u=kad1

1 Like

You spoke about buying and selling.

Were not a market place so I had to flag the post.
I almost had to pull down everything but I edited the original and that one with the picture had security issues in the post also minor stuff that’s why I just flagged and moved on no problem just had to get this post to fit the rules.

1 Like

Sorry about that . Should k ow better. My apologies

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.