UGMuscle

Issue on website resolved

Hey guys, my first order with these guys, wanted to try after seeing good reviews here. Anyway I went on to check my order status to see if it had been updated with a tracking number and now it shows no orders! :thinking: Has anyone had any issues like that with the site? Hoping to have it resolved soon…

1 Like

You need to write them an email @johnjuanb1

1 Like

Thanks, I couldn’t find an email. I put in a ticket on the site since I could not attach it to the order since it disappeared. Is there a way to do here, or do we have an email contact?

No there’s nothing you can do here
You have to email them to figure it out

After your order ships, your order is deleted on the website for your safety and Flash’s safety.
Look in your account for tracking. If you can’t find it then open a support ticket and ask Flash for help. Thank you!

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

Just giving testimony that flash has amazing service and quality. I’ve been using his stuff for a long time now and he never disappoints.

4 Likes

Thank you, Brotha!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.