UGMuscle

Its DEC 2020.....what are we running these days?

I’ll start.

250mg of Test per week via IM with 20mg of Trest daily via Subq.

xxxooo

5 Likes

840 sus 450 test e 630 deca a week with 50 dbol a day up about 10 pounds in two weeks but one week doesn’t really count cause body was in full recovery mode

2 Likes

Taking a needed break for holidays. TRT only. 280mg a week. I’ll start up in Jan. Going on a8 week shred for my vacation for my Birthday. So I am really going to try and get under 12% BF. :flushed:

5 Likes

600mg Test cyp/week currently

1 Like

Iif I can stay at around 20% on this cycle I’ll be happy and then try and get to 15 on tren cycle to then just take it easy through the summer

2 Likes

TRT @225 peer week

Test E @375 and Deca @300. Every 3rd day

1 Like

500mg per week test C.

About to add 200mg of tren E after Xmas.

And possibly bump test up to 800 mg.

Me to taking break. TRT only since had Covid recently. My bday is mid Feb. then will
Start a bulk if I can get my bf between 12 and 15 by then.

2 Likes

375mg Sust, 300mg Test C, and 450mg NPP per week.

2 Likes

500 test e was on var didn’t like it but going to start 50 mg anadrol next week oh yeah 2 i.u. hgh mon thru Friday

1 Like

Forgot the hgh on 2 ius but upon got 4 for 6 weeks if Donny notice anything like better sleep will just drop it.

1 Like

Yeah shit takes a while

400 mg sus
300 test enth
Tren 300 mg wk
Hgh 2 iu daily
Anadrol pwo

1 Like

500mg Test E /Week
350mg/MENT/Week
350mg/MAST Prop./Week

So far, up 10 lbs. and feeling great. Back to TRT doses of Test E and MAST Prop. in January for a cruise.

I’m two months in on 2 ius and honestly get like I got more out the 25mg of mk677 when I took it

How’s that ment treating you I’m running it in the fall and always interested in seeing people’s opinions

200 test cyp w week with 150 therapeutic dose of deca trt

2 Likes

250 mg test c week. Just started HGH (day 3). Going to run 5iu daily for 3 months and drop to 2iu day cruise. Going M, T, TH, F, S taking W, Sun off. Thinking of adding Var and or Mast in January for a mini blast or bumping test to 500weekly.

2 Likes

TRT until i get labs after the 1st. Trying to get blood sugar on track. Planning an (age appropriate) cycle in spring(ish).

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.