UGMuscle

January member of the month contest sponsored by Flashlabs

flashlogo

Yes once again we start the year off with
Member of the month at ugmuscle in January

There are 2 ways to win this member of the month contest.

You can write a review that gets accepted and posted at sitejabber.com and trustpilot.com doing both is even better if you have already done trust pilot no problem just post the link here for me to see your review of ugmuscle at site jabber and trustpilot.
Sitejabber is the new review site we would like to populate.

In return our sponsor for the month of January is Flashlabs and you can reach them @johnjuanb1 or at http://www.flashgear.to/

flashlogo

Please support our sponsors they are held to a higher standard at ugmuscle so enjoy brothers and sisters.

Thanks Flashlabs for sponsoring January member of the month prizes to be announced.
BIGMURPH and all of ugmuscle’s community

@trust_level_0
@trust_level_2
@trust_level_3

10 Likes

Sitejabber one pending approval. Thanks @Bigmurph and @Flashlabs

4 Likes

Woo it’s great I’m running their gear and ordered their hgh this month. 10 weeks of deca then let’s see what this flash blend is about.

6 Likes

First person to do both sounds like a winner but wd still have a month to go lol

3 Likes

Site jabber says processing and I did trustpilot for one of the member of the month maybe flashes ahile
Back

3 Likes

I am not in it for member of the month, and it wouldn’t be appropriate as another Rep, but I did leave a review on the jabber one, so your welcome.

7 Likes

Good less competition for me

5 Likes

Thank you brother I really appreciate it

2 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t forget site jabber when you have a chance please post the link in that same post just edit and insert the other link.
I need to see reviews from January
Thanks brother
BIGMURPH

1 Like

Hah I don’t have any expectations. Maybe everyone who leaves both gets entered in random drawing at end of month?

1 Like

That all depends upon how Flashlabs wants to reward the members who participate but I do need to see both in the same post

2 Likes

Ha ha @Dirtnasty I use to be a good member, now I get flagged

1 Like

Profile name is Dmono C.

1 Like

I love the participation on the first day.

Just a hint you might want to write a review on his site if you have used his products hint hint

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Haven’t tried Flash products yet but they are definitely on my list this yr !

4 Likes

Hey I flag myself always remember that

1 Like

I’m currently using his deca and test e shit is like butter

2 Likes

don’t know if the review posted never done that before.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.