UGMuscle

Johnjaunb1 introduction

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Ok. Hi everyone! I’ve been friends with Flash and using his gear for around 8 years. My last bodybuilding competition was 5 years ago. I competed in a dozen shows or so as a heavy weight. Last year I messed up my spine real bad so I went natural for 9 1/2 months. I’m now bulking up to put back the lost muscle from the injury. My back is much better and the strength is really coming back nicely. I put on a lot of body fat but it’s all good. I want the muscle mass now. I can cut up when I get all the size back. After the injury I dropped to 187Lbs. I’m now 233Lbs after 6 months on FLASH gear. I’m on 300mg sustanon and 150mg deca. I take eod shots with a slin pin in my quads.

3 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around. Injuries suck im glad you are doing better.

3 Likes

Hey bro. Glad to have you over here. Remember you from years back on ProM.

2 Likes

2 Likes

John Rambo ? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes. “They drew first blood, Colonel! Not me. “

3 Likes

One of my favorite lines

2 Likes

Good to see you here brother. Glad to hear your back is healing.

2 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome aboard brotha, pleasure to have you here man.

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome to UGM!

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome to the board

2 Likes

welcome

2 Likes

Welcome to UGM brother… good to see here.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.