UGMuscle

Jon Bravo on BLACKSTONE LABS

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hey fam here’s a good news reporter to follow if you want to really know what’s up in the supplement world and bodybuilding @members

https://youtu.be/wPPur6M3Ivg

7 Likes

Today he was talking about Palumbo

1 Like

Good post man, like he said in the end it all comes down to greed and that’s why these companies failed unfortunately. @PHD what were the illicit substances used in the pre workout, and what prohormone were they selling? I tried searching for it but couldn’t find anything.

1 Like

Yeah I enjoy watching videos

1 Like

I saw that also but he really didn’t say a whole lot and I thought this video was more informative

1 Like

I’m not really sure. I don’t waste my money on them so I’m not sure. I think @TrenGod might know more

1 Like

I thought it was pretty odd for him to make that video specifically about Palumbo being that other fitness “news” who are just as popoular as Palumbo, didn’t make any videos or announcements on the bust. Not that I give 2 fucks, just odd.

1 Like

Ohhh Mama!!

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.