UGMuscle

Just an introduction

Hi I’m 37 I had gastric bypass done last year I have lost 220 lbs and I am looking for any advice on how to put lean muscle on not scared of hard work. I would love to hear some solid advice on were i should start.

9 Likes

Welcome aboard! There’s a lot of help and knowledge here on this board. Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome. Great place to learn, diet is number 1,have you ran a cycle before?

2 Likes

Welcome brother. All board the gain train!

1 Like

Welcome.

Welcome! Great place to learn and grow.

Yes I did back in 2013 then had some legal issues lol but now I’m on HRT right now 300mg a week cyp I’m was wanting to add tren e and dbol looking for a trustworthy and reliable source

Welcome! :+1:

1 Like

Welcome brother, just a friendly reminder we have sponsors not sources, this also is not a market place this is a community forum focused on harm reduction. This is for everyones safety. Thanks for your understanding.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard!

Honestly with gastric bypass I’m guessing you’ll have to consume lots of shakes. Also not to be a dock but isn’t getting that surgery kind of skipping the hard work of losing weight

2 Likes

Welcome

Welcome!

Do You have a secure email @Hotrod480, if you do shoot me a email [email protected]

1 Like

Hi @Cdubb908

2 Likes

Yooo. What’s up brother!you’re doing a fantastic job on the board. I may not post often but do read many posts daily. Glad to be part of this growing community. :+1::100::muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy how’s the dog?

1 Like

He’s great sometimes separation anxiety being that work picked up. Lol! Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Hahaha you are a dick @Dirtnasty!!! I personally don’t know anything about the surgery or his situation. But just had to point out the obvious. Still love ya !!!

1 Like

Welcome bro. Diet 40% sleep 40% (consistent sleep schedule) gym 20% (but give it 100% when in the gym). That what I’ve learned since I’ve been on here.

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.