UGMuscle

Just another night, or people have plans

Just another night, or people have plans

I am treating it like a holiday, which means my immediate family, which is quite large,9 nieces, 3 nephews, 12 adults, my two dogs, plus the wife and kid, everyone brings finger food, my dad and sisters like to do beer pong, so unfortunately I have to set it up in my fireplace room,so no fire tonight… it’s always a good time, but it’s also always a clusterfuck.

8 Likes

Just another night here. I’ll get off the diet for tonight but nothing major. Still gotta be up early and get shit done.

1 Like

Just me and the wife watch the ball drop. I will probably use my medication sense its an occasion and I don’t drink.

1 Like

Enjoy it brother especially being with your family

1 Like

Preparing dinner for tomorrow

2 Likes

So you know I’m gonna ask, I can’t remember if you mentioned it but what medication is that? And yup we’re all close, my dad n I are more like best friends then father n son… and to be honest I bet they will all be gone before the ball even drops, except the wife, she is definitely gonna see some balls dropping.

3 Likes

I could definitely eat some of them ribs, bbq it appears?

Yep tomorrow. Then after that back to my diet.

1 Like

Uhhh yeah I will back to my diet to

Are beef ribs common there or mainly pork? I find it difficult to find good beef ribs, and I hate pork.

1 Like

We do eat pork, but your right, going to a normal super market, but @Islandswole if you can get to any farmers, farmers markets type places you can get decent deals on whole racks

1 Like

Taking the wife to dinner. Come home make some cocktails. Watch movies. Go to bed. Knock the bottom out of it. Go to sleep. New Year. New training plan and a real diet. :joy:

6 Likes

Hmmm I’ll have to try that!

1 Like

Ha ha I like the way you phrased that

Wait is the real diet comment a joke right, it would be like me sayin a real diet

1 Like

Need some dry rub and brown sugar on those.

1 Like

Whatever everybody’s doing be safe and have Happy New Year!:tada::cocktail:

3 Likes

Working :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Likewise man, for real guys… no matter what you do. Please be safe tonight, my dumb ass has been drinking since 4 hours ago so I definitely won’t be going anywhere.

2 Likes

Ordered a bunch of Chinese food, off diet tonight but will hit the cardio hard tomorrow! Now time to stress and worry about my 3 teenage daughters who are out at parties… ugh!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.