UGMuscle

Latest Food Experiment...pickled eggs

Making a new batch of pickled eggs and decided on blue food color for grins and giggles.

5 Likes

Man I love pickled eggs. Great protein snack. I save pickle juice from dill pickles and use that. Course mine won’t look like smurf eggs. Lol

1 Like

Looks solid my man. You know I’ve never tried pickled eggs before, do they taste as peculiar as I think they do?

2 Likes

Nope… unless you don’t like vinegar. If you like boiled eggs and you like a little vinegar flavor. You’ll like these.

Salt and vinegar chips are way more tight than these.

1 Like

I like the texture better too. It’s more firm and kinda rubbery.

1 Like

Bruh salt and vinegar chips is the fucking shit man!!! Good to know. I’m part Filipino so I enjoy the vinegar flavor with my savory food

2 Likes

My wife is Filipino. I here ya on the vinegar thing. She likes the spiced vinegar and I do too

1 Like

I haven’t tried a pickled egg in years… 20+ years. So, boil the eggs and place them in a jar with vinegar and salt. Is there any part water? And, how long do I leave them in the jar?

Thanks

3 Likes

Growing In Philly… they use to have pickled eggs in every bar… I delivered newspapers … a pickled egg and cherry coke and bag of bbq chips was my typical tip … at 11 or 12 yrs old I’d sit there with the ship yard workers and enjoy … nobody said a word, times where different!

4 Likes

You’ll like a pickled egg.

You got it. Play with the vinegar water ratio to get what you want. 50/50 is probably a good starting point. Put in fridge for a month or so. I usually sneak one at about week 3 to see how deep the dye/vinegar penetrated.

2 Likes

Sneaky Sneaky

1 Like

First thing that came to mind was blue balls haha

2 Likes

That’s hilarious!!!

Good pickled protein

2 Likes

I cleared out a whole job site once from eating too many pickled eggs. Foreman almost threw up and was PISSED about it. Talked to him the other day on the phone and he brought that up. We must have laughed for 10 minutes… good times

3 Likes

I love pickled eggs, good eats !

1 Like

LMAO I could totally picture it.

2 Likes

Had a couple this morning. It’s been 2 weeks or so. Very delicious.

1 Like

Easter eggs lol

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.