UGMuscle

List of anabolic compounds

6 Likes

Thanks thats helpful have to bookmark this

1 Like

Right on bro. I thought it would be handy to have around.

2 Likes

Wow look at Mtren, the ratio looks crazy on paper!!

So why isn’t everyone doing it like wild fire or are they and I just don’t see it ?

1 Like

MHN 281/1304
I look forward to giving this another try

1 Like

Interesting to see Tren only at 500, you’d think it’d be a lot more being that it’s such a strong compound.

Thank you for this :muscle:t5:

1 Like

Just cause that’s what it reads on paper, doesn’t mean thats what’s happening in your body, shit if Mtren was really that potent in the human body id be a Jay Cutler by now from all the Mtren I use :wink:. I do have to say it is a very potent AAS though.

5 Likes

I agree, I’d take this information with a grain of salt. Lol water gains. It’s mainly for the list of compounds as a reference.

3 Likes

I’d encourage people to post any compounds not listed.

2 Likes

Read an old write up of yours on this. This looks like a damn fun compound.

3 Likes

I’m assuming this was lab rats tested and the more potent the more/ worse sides

1 Like

Ive got one good run left of the tabs I can’t wait to use them

This was the first I had heard of it, until I searched for it. Now after reading up on, I’m just jealous of your cache of since discontinued goods of inject ephedrine and MHN.

2 Likes

You’d be surprised that if these tests was done on humans. There basing of off Test which has a perfect ratio of 100/100, I believe this data that’s posted on ratios of all anabolics is a big mathematical equations built of off high cost LCMS’S tests. I’m sure there’s plenty of data on individual AAS in rats and humans

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.