UGMuscle

Long time and “concerned”

I’ve known srx for a couple of years now best around I made a enquiry with them 11 days ago still haven’t heard from them through email or anything. It’s definitely out of the norm usually I’d be happy

2 Likes

Not good there’s about 13 other posts just like this there on red dno and banned as of now if everything isn’t resolved and it doesn’t look like it will be

3 Likes

Welcome to UGM. If you’re looking to stick around post an introduction and let us know your experience and goals

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice thanks brother @JLee

@Amoreusmc if you write an introduction I will give you your veterans tag also

3 Likes

Not sure if I should take all my info off their site, or wait to see if eventually the “processing” clears up.

2 Likes

I removed all of mine. Better to try and be as safe as possible. In the event they get their shit together it’s something that can easily be fixed.

1 Like

Yeahhhh better safe than sorry

Nice to meet you, were here to help,along with a proper Introduction from you,it goes a long way Marine.

2 Likes

Should post intro up bit this is concerning to f the site wasn’t changing I would say i was concerned for him but at this point the only hope is somebody got his domain

1 Like

This sucks. I used them as a go to.

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.