Looking for a domestic source

Made 4 purchases from Ashop.club,very happy with their Balkan gear.Wanted to try a few domestic sources from this board.Made a small test order from Srx,very fast turn around like 2 days.Who are the domestic favorites on UGmuscle?

2 Likes

@paramexer
@GearChurch @Ldog
@Hupharma-Rep
@SRx

All good domestic sources I’ve gone through… I reccomend @paramexer though… Hes the shit.

3 Likes

@paramexer
@SRx
Are the two I have ordered from.
There are other great sources on here too.

1 Like

We would love to earn your business. Great quality and great customer service!

7 Likes

Just ordered 2 vials of your tri-blend,looking forward to giving it a try

2 Likes

@SymBiotecLab is stocking up domestic again. Check him out.

3 Likes

I thought SymBiotecLab was an international source?If they are domestic I would like to give them a try.

2 Likes

Yes international but he has domestic stock he’s been building back up

I will email him and ask him for a price list.Thanks

ALL lol

1 Like

Thanks bro. We are grateful.

I hope @SymBiotecLab puts out notice when he’s ready for Domestic…Highly Interested!

I’ll keep you posted. I’ll make a post in his page. He doesn’t post much.

1 Like

Symbiotec is excellent. Had the domestic option a few times in the beginning that I jumped on. Paramexer is perfect and has been only increasing options.
Gearchurch also is a can’t miss. I’ve ordered multiple times from each and many others that aren’t here anymore. I’d recommend checking each. I know most don’t or haven’t had a chance to do suspension and winstrol water based. Gearchurch has smooth aques test and winny, no clumping in a 25g. I’m not a fan of blends but symbiotec has a really good 50/50/50 Tp, Ta, Mp and my new favorite is Gearchurch Tpp, Npp, Mp. Plus, all are great on customer service.

2 Likes

I sent an e-mail to para mexer on monday, has anyone heard from him lately? Or did I do something wrong? It was an inquiry about a possible item that may not have been on his latest product list notepad.

Think he posted he is on summer break till first week in September

1 Like

He is but it’s only like two weeks and I’m pretty sure his domestic person will be fully stocked.

@rosegopher I spoke with him( @paramexer ) earlier today he had been having some technical difficulties with his phone. I’d try shooting him another email or PM him on here.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.